This course allows participants to learn and use various concepts in research methods in Occupational Health. The course also contains in-class exercises that allow participants to match learnt concepts to their prospective research projects.
It builds the capacity to correctly frame their samples, calculate the sample size and use suitable tools and techniques to collect the data.
By the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define research variables
- Identify study population
- Utilize appropriate sampling techniques
- Identify and differentiate between random sampling error and bias
- Calculate sample size for different study designs
- Use various data collection technique and tools
Training Delivery Methods
- In-class method
- Online method